In nail art Nailpolish

Oh my Bloody Nail Art!

I've been reading Noblesse since couple weeks ago and now I got vampire fever (again). I can't get its out of my brain especially Rai. He is the most handsome, charismatic,and kampungan vampire. LOL. Well, although he is kampungan but he gave me inspiration to made bloody nail art. Thanks to you Rai.
Before I get started, I google-ed blood nail art. There were so many kinds and ways to make. And then I decided to make my nail look like I just killed one.

The most important thing to make bloody nail art is the red nail polish (except the scientists have announced that the blood has another colours, LOL xD *kidding*). I used ELF Red-y Or Not to be 'blood'. The color is dark red but it has metallic compound that give this nail polish lil bit shimmering. I don't really like it but it's not too bad. If you have Oriflame True Blood or something like that, it would be better.
Beside red nail polish, I used Revlon Grow 10 as my base coat. Base coat is important, please don't skip it.


Step 1. Remember! Always clean up your nails before using nail polish and always use base coat to protect and strengthen your nail.


Step 2. Take a drip of red and spread it in the top of your nail. You can put a drip to another area too.





Step 3.  Raise your finger and let the drip fall



And voila! the bloody nail art is ready to expose!


to make it more beautiful, use top coat to cover it all.


Thank you for reading.
If you have any questions, critics, and suggests, please write down your comment or just email me on nadyazahrayny@yahoo.com.

Related Articles

2 comments: